Friday, December 30, 2011

Avril: I am not dating anyone



E-mailPrintPDF
Share/Save/Bookmark
Ogopa DJs singer Avril is shocked by the assumptions social websites like Twitter can create. This comes after fans and critics assumed that she was dating System Unit's DJ Mo. "I met DJ MO at Miss Kenya Methodist University beauty pageant and since then we became good friends and we talk a lot on Twitter but that does not mean that I'm dating him," Avril told Word Is
She also confirmed that she was not in any relationship at the moment and when she gets into one "Word Is would be the first to find out". "I'm not dating anyone at the moment and people should stop taking social websites too seriously. I mean, can't I have friends? I'm also human," said the singer, adding that she has many friends in the gospel circle. "I'm a very spiritual person and I really enjoy hanging out with gospel artistes because they inspire me. Most of the System Unit's members are very good friends of mine and we hang out a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment