Monday, April 25, 2016

GET TREATMENT FOR 2K

Kamau can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign post outside :
'GET TREATMENT FOR 2K - IF
NOT CURED GET BACK 10K.
A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 10K and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste".
Kamau: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no.22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Kamau: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 2K"
The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything"
Kamau: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no.22 and put 3 drops in his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste"
Kamau: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me 2K"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get 10K.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak"
Kamau: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this 10K"
Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 2K, not 10K".
Kamau: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me 2K".
You can't beat a Hustler from Kiambu!

fb

No comments:

Post a Comment